2nd International Conference on Eco-friendly Computing and Communication Systems (ICECCS)
17-19 October 2013,
JUIT, Waknaghat, HP, India
Second International Conference on Eco-friendly Computing and Communication Systems (ICECCS) has a special focus this year, “Energy aware computing,” is particularly relevant considering the fact that Waknaghat, the City in the Evergreen State of HP, India.
Technical papers describing original, previously unpublished results are solicited in all areas of theory and practice of Computing, Communication and Information Technologies with focus on green/energy efficiency. Authors are invited to submit papers through Easychair Conference Management System ( https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iceccs20130).
The proceedings of the (ICECCS conference will be published in the series of Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS).
CCIS is abstracted/indexed in ISI Proceedings, DBLP and Scopus. The Proceedings of ICECCS will also be included in the CCIS electronic book series hosted in the SpringerLink digital library. Authors can confirm the Springer Author Guidelines at the following web page: LNCS Format.
Original papers on, but not limited to, the following areas are invited. Papers with examples from industrial practice are encouraged.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
• Advances of renewable energy sources and electrical drives
• CAD research contributions on low energy systems
• Design Patterns and Frameworks
• Electrical machines and adjustable speed drives
• Energy aware algorithms and Applications includes Artificial Intelligence, Decision Support Systems and Data & Network mining
• Energy aware Distributed Systems like Cloud, Grid, Adhoc systems
• Energy efficiency and virtualization
• Energy Efficient Software System and Applications
• Energy preserving hardware and applications
• Energy-aware high performance computing and applications
• Energy-aware language abstractions, programming systems
• Energy-aware middleware systems
• Genetic Algorithms
• Green computing in multi core/many core systems
• Image Signal Processing
• Information and Knowledge Management
• Intelligent Energy Management
• Low Power embedded systems
• Mobile Computing
• Pervasive Computing and Communications
• Power-aware algorithms and protocols
• Power-aware software and hardware
• Ubiquitous Computing
• Wireless Communication & Networks
Best Paper Awards
As evaluated by TPC Chairs and TPC Members, THREE papers will be given Best Paper Award,1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively. The above committee will expect the presentation of the selected best papers during the conference before finalizing the list. The winners will be declared during the conference.